The UW–Madison Police Department is happy to offer fingerprinting services three days a week: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays — 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Our fingerprinting office is located next to UWPD’s main building, 1429 Monroe Street. Use the side door adjacent to UW Credit Union. Fingerprinting is available to:
- UW–Madison faculty
- UW–Madison staff
- UW–Madison students
- Family members of UW–Madison faculty, staff, and/or students
- UW–Madison alumni
Requirements for Fingerprinting
- Completed fingerprint cards (if provided by requesting agency)
- Signature on each card — must be done at the time of fingerprinting
- Government issued photo ID (drivers license, passport, etc.)
- $11 (cash, check, or credit card) for each completed fingerprint card
For more information about our fingerprinting services, call (608) 265-3279.
IMPORTANT NOTE: UWPD does not offer Livescan Fingerprint services.