Skip to main content
- 9:56 am, Disorderly Conduct, 1900 Block of L:inden Drive. Cited subject for UW Disorderly Conduct for making contact with subject on 10/19/22 at 3:30pm with a university vehicle.
- , Other, Lot 46. Arrested/transported subject to Dane County Jail for felony warrants and resisting/obstructing.
- 6:49 pm, Theft/Larceny, Nicholas Recreation Center. Contacted person who reported personal belongings stolen from a locker in the lower-level locker room of the Nicholas Rec Center.
- 10:28 pm, Underage Alcohol Violation, Lot 45. Cited subject for UAL 1st.
- 12:23 am, Underage Alcohol Violation, Witte Hall. Contacted person in bathroom after being found to be intoxicated and vomiting.
- 12:48 am, Check Person, Ogg Hall. Contacted person who reported being hit by an unknown male following a mutual altercation .