Skip to main content
- 2:01 pm, Medical/Alcohol/Detox Conveyance, Conover House. MFD clearing scene upon UWPD arrival.
- 2:26 pm, Medical/Alcohol/Detox Conveyance, Lot 40. Patient loaded and transported upon arrival.
- 7:00 pm, Damage to Property, Engineering Hall. Observed two damaged ceiling tiles and some minor flooding resulting from a cracked pipe fixture in the ceiling outside of Rm 3226.
- 9:57 pm, Medical/Alcohol/Detox Conveyance, UW Hospital. Transported person to detox.
- 9:59 pm, Alarm, Tandem Press. Shipping door wasn`t closed all the way. Closed and secured
- 12:52 am, Underage Alcohol Violation, Lot 83. Cited person for UAL 1st and verbally warned for possession of fake ID after observed vomiting in the plants on the NE side of the Fluno Center.
- 1:17 am, Criminal Damage, Witte Hall. Contacted the house fellow of Witte Hall who was reporting a door had been ripped off the stall.
- 2:03 am, Underage Alcohol Violation, Bradley Hall. Cited person for UAL 1st (Amnesty eligible) after friends called for EMS assistance.