Skip to main content
- 7:54 am, Mental Health Welfare Check, Location Redacted. Transported person to local hospital after having withdrawal symptoms from smoking Delta-8.
- 10:56 am, Information, McBurney Resource Center. Reviewed application essay which mentioned physical abuse.
- 11:06 am, Operating While Intoxicated, University Ave. Arrested/Cited suspect for operating while intoxicated (1st). Cited for possession of THC (County Ord.) and unregistered vehicle.
- 11:07 am, Alarm, Location Redacted. Contacted person who advised the person currently in the lab is authorized to be there.
- 11:46 am, Theft/Larceny, Observatory Drive. Contacted person who reported their iPhone 12 pro was either lost or stolen.
- 4:21 pm, Alarm, Location Redacted. Contacted person indicating they set the alarm off in by mistake when they entered to get something.
- 5:27 pm, Check Person, Union South. Building manager stated they gave the individual a 24 hour ban.
- 6:41 pm, Information, McBurney Resource Center. E054 report was assigned it was determined that the reason the essay was forwarded due to the applicant saying “without a show they would of died”
- , Medical/Alcohol/Detox Conveyance, Nicholas Recreation Center. Transported person to local hospital after they dislocated a finger playing basketball.
- 8:29 pm, Medical/Alcohol/Detox Conveyance, Nicholas Recreation Center. Individual had allergic reaction in 3rd floor restroom, transported to local hospital by MFD.
- 8:38 pm, Alarm, Location Redacted. Checked the area of the alarm, no issues.