Skip to main content
- 10:53 am, Theft/Larceny, Kohl Center. Arrest/cited/transport/released to Dane County Jail suspect for a felony warrant (theft) out of Dane County.
- 12:55 pm, Theft/Larceny, Adams Hall. Contacted person who reported their e-bicycle`s lock was damaged and their battery was stolen.
- 4:27 pm, Fire, Humanities Building. Responded to 6th floor fire alarm with MFD. Observed heavy cloud of smoke in corridor; discerned to be result of discharged fire extinguisher.
- 6:16 pm, Check Person, Adams Hall. Cited person for bypass security devices after they showed up to their ex-partners residence and caused a disturbance.
- 8:40 pm, Check Person, Memorial Union. Contacted Memorial Union Staff regarding person harassing patrons on the terrace.
- 1:01 am, Underage Alcohol Violation, Regent Street. Contacted person after they were observed sitting partially in the street asleep.