Skip to main content
- 11:31 am, Information, UWPD. Received a letter sent to UWPD and addressed to "WHITE POLICE". Letter contained 5-pages of hand-written documents, likely photocopied. Turned over to Detective Unit.
- 2:50 pm, Theft/Larceny, Local Hospital. Verbally warned person for UW Code Theft after they had stolen a 'mushroom' enamel key chain with a retail value of $14.70 from the Gift Shop.
- 4:08 pm, Information, Location Redacted. Contacted person regarding an assault at location.
- 9:13 pm, Assist Law Enforcement Agency, Local Hospital. Assisted Green County Sheriff's Office at local hospital regarding patient who was attempting to escape and fighting with Deputies.
- 11:52 pm, Medical/Alcohol/Detox Conveyance, Library Mall. Contacted person for Detox evaluation.